BIG NEWS! I am super excited about this new online series I am offering in September.
Devotion is a 6-week online morning yoga & meditation series running from Autumn Equinox to Samhain, September 20th, 2021 to October 29th, 2021
Not your average drop-in yoga class, each student is asked to commit to the entire series, show up, and devote one hour to yourself, 3 times a week for 6 weeks, and watch yourself transform!
I have designed a private webpage for students with special info, weekly journalling prompts, and more! I will upload links to the recorded classes as we go for those who may want to return to this series at another time.
My intention is to create a safe space for you to practice full Devotion to yourself; to reach or maintain your physical, mental, and spiritual wellness goals & intentions. May you cultivate wisdom through discipline and commitment to yourself.
Whether you are looking to break a habit, practice more self-discipline, fill your own cup (nurturers I’m talking to you!) cultivate more physical strength, fitness, or flexibility, stay mindful, manage your mental health, etc. this series is an opportunity to spend some time each week completely devoted to you! If you are called to connect in Devotion with a specific deity, spirit guide, ancestor, or energy you are welcome to explore that too.
Online yoga allows us to move seamlessly from sleep into silent meditation & yoga practice without having to change our clothes or leave the comfort of our homes. We practice in the early morning when the world is still quiet to align ourselves with that feeling of peace & stillness and set the tone for our day. Practice before work, after a night shift, or go back to bed.
A morning practice has the power to change your life, to create more space in your day, and I am here to help you discover what that means for you.
We start in seated silent meditation for the first 15-20 minutes to cultivate a sense of peace and to enter our practice mindfully.
We then transition into an active flow with a variety of postures and breathing exercises including sun salutations, strength-building postures, & stretch.
Each practice ends with a guided meditation in savasana. At the end of class, if you have to move on feel free, I will stay on and pull a card of the day for anyone who wishes to participate. Do not feel like you have to turn on your camera or talk if it doesn’t feel right to you. This is YOUR TIME and if you need peace you can take it, if you need community, that is available too!
Students are asked to commit to the full six weeks for a total of 18 classes.
To honour the intention of this series it is recommended that students come to every class.
We meet at 5:30am every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday on Zoom from September 20th to October 29th, 2021. The zoom room will be set to automatically open the class for you so that we can all practice 15 mins of silent seated meditation before our practice without disruption.
Recorded classes will be posted to a private webpage after each class and only paid participants may access this page. Bonus info, journal prompts, and updates will be posted to the website to support you through the series.
Register now for only $180CAD
Non-Refundable deposit $50 CAD
- Review the complete details to make sure this class is the right fit for you. No refunds on deposit payment.
- Send an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your INTENT TO REGISTER
- Please include your FULL NAME Phone# City, Province/State, Country of Residence, and any pre-existing conditions we should know about.
- A non-refundable DEPOSIT of $50 CAD is required to secure your spot.
- Make your payment of $180 or the remaining balance of $130 due before first class:
- For Square payments visit linktr.ee/chrysalisinvictus or PayPal email@example.com CDN E-transfer & Cash also accepted
- After payment is received your confirmation e-mail will have your zoom link & information on how to pay.
- In the event that the class does not reach a minimum occupancy of 3 participants. your full payment & deposit will be returned to you.
For more information please visit ChrysalisInvictus.com